AMERiders continues this week with some more Information and tips on this year’s 77th Annual Daytona Bike Week. Bike week is just 2 weeks away and it is closing fast. We hope you are packing and getting ready for your trip to Daytona. For a week of fun in the sun. Music, food, and Motorcycles Oh Yeah!!!!
Bike Week Music
We are going to start off by giving you a list of the concerts that will be going on during the week.
|3/9-3/10||Bobby Friss at Dirty Harry’s Pub|
|3/9-3/17||StreetCrush performed at Full Moon Saloon|
|3/9||Selwyn Birchwood Band|
|3/10||Cacklebery Campground with Broken Halo Girls|
|3/10-3/17||Southern Revival FREE Concert Series|
Rats Hole Indian and Period Style Bike Show
Enter your bike in the Largest most prestigious show in Daytona. Indian and Period Style Motorcycle Show Indians-Choppers-Cafe Racers-Brats-Scramblers-Trackers and Sporties. Just bring it and show it off. Saturday, March 10th. (10 am to 6 pm) 20 Specialty Awards and FREE Shirts to the First 50 bikes. No Classes All Bikes Welcome.
- Rat’s Hole Custom Bike Show
P O Box 1974,
High Springs, Florida,
- Visit Organizer Website
Ride Forever Wedding Ceremony by Clerk of the Court
Want to get married at the 77th Annual Daytona Bike Week? Here is your chance….. Couples should apply for their marriage license at the Clerk’s office at least 3 days in advance for Florida residents and up to the same day for out-of-state residents. Couples must present their marriage license upon arrival accompanied by photo identification. If you plan to participate in the ceremony call 386-736-5911 or email email@example.com to sign up. Venue: Main Street Station http://www.mainstreetlive.com March 16 from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Clerk of the Circuit Court, Laura E. Roth
101 N. Alabama Avenue,
32724Visit Organizer Website
Tips for 77th Annual Daytona Bike Week
Believe it or not our Tips for Sturgis Article I wrote last year really comes in handy for this. Like these few items below for as your traveling to this year’s 77th Annual Daytona Bike Week.
- Ensure your bike is in the best mechanical shape that it can be in – you don’t want to spend your whole Sturgis trip getting your bike fixed.
- Get all your documents in order: license, registration, proof of insurance and that everything is current. Leave extra copies of registration/ins docs at home. Make sure these are with you and on your bike.
- Put ICE (In Case of Emergency) info (who to contact on your behalf) under ICE in your phone contacts. All medical personnel looks for this if you are in need of assistance. Some Phones have an App for this on phones. Make sure this is also up to date.
- Check Laws as You will be crossing multiple state lines: DO know their laws ahead of time! Lane splitting? Right turn on red? Helmet required? And more? This is very important. You do not want multiple fines for anything in multiple states that need to be paid.
- Keep your phone charged. You might have to be creative. Look for food stops where you can plug in (Many Subway sandwich shops have plugs at the tables). A Phone can save your life in an emergency.
We figured those items are a good start… Check the article out for a few more.. we’ll do a bit more digging and give you some more next week, along with more information on what is going on and a bit more goodies for you.
~And as always…
~Live Free Ride Hard~
Let AMERiders keep you up to date on this year’s 77th Annual Daytona Bike Week.
And as always don’t forget to send us your stories, pictures, and events for posting to GALLERY.AMERIDERS @ GMAIL.COM and we will post them for you. The more people that know about your event the better and we are offering free advertising. We would also love to hear about your rides and love to see those bikes so send those stories and pictures.